понеделник, 1 юни 2009 г.

SHORT STORY

The nightly stories

It was a story which makes me feel fear when I think of that terrible event.

That day was pretty sunny; we had managed a little trip to the mountain Botev a week before.

I and my friends (Maria, Stoyan and Pavlina) got ready to the big adventure.

We’ve been walking whole day and we was totally exhausted.

When we set the tent we started to deal with fearing Storys, everyone had to tell at least one personal fearing story,

At the very beginning was funny but then the fun turned to real fear, just because of the surrounding darkness and all those sounds around.

The time to “go to the beds” came and everybody laid around the fire we had fired before,

Suddenly, we was interrupted by some odd noise, it sounded like a wolf.

At first everyone was totally numb and confused.

I could shout only one point “everybody follow me “

As fast as we could we got the flashing light and immediately gone somewhere in the endless dark?

After our running we stopped to listen to the sound, we had heard before, -no sound.

We noticed that everything was suspiciously quiet.

Anyway, we noticed that we got lost, moreover the battery was low and we couldn’t see anything.

Whole night we roved into the forest, I would beak my leg multiple times.

However, at the morning we still looking for the way back home.

Luckily, after terrifying roving whole night we founded the way…

Its was night that I will remember forever.

1 коментар:

  1. Dear George,

    I see you have a flair for writing short stories.
    I mean you have cough the importance of creating an atmosphere, the use of sentence adverbs, short sentences and direct speech. Still you need to work on past tenses.

    Really nice story
    Petkova

    ОтговорИзтриване