вторник, 16 юни 2009 г.

Short story: The bloody lift



It was a sunny autumn day in London. I was stayed in one of the biggest hotels in the city. On this time of year London was great. I had a conference with famous journalists.

The wind began blowing just before I left my room. Two men and a woman was waiting for a lift so i decided to stay and to wait with them.It was impossible not to notice the one man. He was strong-looking and gray-haired, middle-aged. The other was round-faced with short brown hair. The woman was dark haired, youngish.

Suddenly my phone rang. It was my partner who had forgotten one document in our room, so she asked me to go back and to take it. However, I took the document, but the people and the lift wasn't there so I should call the lift again because i was late for meeting.

The lift came fast, but when the door was opened the picture was terrible. Blood, more blood and a numb, dead body. I started to scream, because I couldn't believe in what I see. It was one of the most terrible things I have ever seen.

After ten minutes police was in the hotel. All people was scared. One policeman asked me some questions, but I couldn't realise what had happened yet. All inside my head was the picture with the bloody lift.

3 коментара: