сряда, 2 септември 2009 г.

THE SURPRISING EVENT





THE SURPRISING EVENT

This was a day one month before I uploaded one short movie to the web page of the “impulse”.There was a competition “share your funny moments”.

We had have filmed this short movie before a year, when I and my best friend George were dancing on the dance floor (at the disco).

However, we won this competition and the reward was two tickets to the Italy.

As you know, this was very surprisingly for both of us.

I’m really lucker cause before the uploading I had a good mind to do Italy, isn’t it real luck?

Of course there was a problem that we sow.

Both of us were under 18 so you couldn’t go traveling abroad.

“but there are only 2 tickets what we gonna do” shouted I

After this we’ve spent much time shouting who to go and who not .

Eventually, I told him “lets toss up for it, we can’t have it both ways”

Of course I won, but the victory wasn’t so sweet that I had thought (because I’ve really wandered to go together there :s)

I’ve change my heart and suggest to him just to gift the tickets and nobody go nowhere, this was the best solution I’ve ever done and take my words for it I’m feel so good.

Now I’m in great tune with my friend George.

3 коментара: