четвъртък, 3 септември 2009 г.

A weekend last summer

Last summer my family decided to go for a weekend in Sofia. In Saturday morning we were in the hotel. The reception was piled high and we wait almost two hours to check in. After we checked in I and my sister wanted to hang around the hotel. It was really huge. Take my word for it. It took us two hours to see it. We saw many tourists and one of them asked us something, but we couldn't fathom. After dinner we took off the restaurant and went to bed.

The other day we decided to hang out in the center of the city. It was very interesting. We saw a lot of teenagers with skateboards. Within earshot told Helen that I could never do that because it seems dangerous to me. After my words Helen asked one of the boys to give her the skateboard to try something. In that moment I wanted the ground to open beneath me. My sister fell off the skateboard and we have to go back in the hotel because there was a lot of blood and she was scared.

The other day - Sunday we went in the Mall and to the cinema to watch a movie. After the movie we took off Sofia.

1 коментар: