четвъртък, 3 септември 2009 г.

Traveling alone






All the story starts when my aunt, who has lived for 10 years in Spain called my father to invite us there. Of course, he immediately accept. Everything was great and may be this holyday was one of the most expected all summer. Suddenly one day when my father went back home he said that had lots of work to do and hang out. Actually I have a good mind to go, but alone. At first my father felt uneasy, but I have in out with him. Eventually I went to Madrid. All the people, the monuments, the architecture of the city was beyond me. I hang out there a mount. It was really unique travel, but something wasn't OK. I had missed the most crucial thing- my family. They were in Bulgaria. Spain is really beautiful place, but when you are without you family or people who love nothing has matter.

2 коментара: