четвъртък, 3 септември 2009 г.

A lesson I’ll remember all my life!

 Some people say that it’s sometimes good to make mistakes because we learn from them. Well, don’t take their word for it – we learn, but sometimes it costs a lot.
 I was hanging around with a friend of mine. It was Friday night and the streets were piled high. She was talking about her trip to Australia with her family but it was all beyond me – I couldn’t even imagine going there. Suddenly, she stopped talking. I saw what she was looking – the boy she liked was coming to us. He said ‘Hi’ and told my friend within earshot something I could not fathom. But she smiled at what he said so I could guess what it was. I decided to give them some space and went to his friends. ‘I think he likes her, too’ I said optimistically. ‘He is just asking her for a CD she offered. So, you said she likes him! That should be interesting…’ answered one of them and started laughing. I wanted the ground to open up beneath me! I knew I shouldn’t have said it. 
 She was mad at me for a long time because he was now avoiding her. She forgave me after she stopped liking him… I don’t think I would ever forget that!

2 коментара:

  1. Hmm interesting story really,but you don't have to feel any guilt of that what was happened.
    You've just shared what you think, and there is nothing funny about love :)so the person who should be beneath by the ground was the boy not you :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. I agree with Georgi. You shouldn't be sorry. You didn't know what's going on. You've just shared your idea. :)

    ОтговорИзтриване